Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Only manuscripts that have met the focus and scope of the Journal of Health and Caring Sciences will be reviewed
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses Arial-12-point font and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Submit the ICMJE Form for Disclosure of Potential Conflicts of Interest and Author Declaration Form
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.